- We offer guided tours to the distillery and our warehouses every day. With our expert guides, you will see all the whisky making process up close. You will also enjoy tasting our beverages after the tours at "THE MELLOW BAR" situated on the second floor of our building, that overlooks the beautiful East China Sea.
- 1Reception Desk
- 2History Guide
- 3Mash Tun (Sugar Conversion)
- 4Wash Back (Fermentation)
- 5Pot Stills (Distillation)
- 8Tasting at “THE MELLOW BAR”
- 9Please enjoy your time
at our “SHOP” and “GARDEN"
- *We don’t offer any liquor to car drivers.
- *Non-alcoholic beverage is also available.
- Tour Hours
- ①10:00am - 11:00am
②1:00pm - 2:00pm
③3:00pm - 4:00pm
- JPY 1,000
(tax included. Tasting included)
- Closed Day
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays
(except public holidays)
and New Year's Holidays.
- Special Offer
- 500 JPY off from all the purchases
over 3,000 JPY at the shop
[Announcement of Resuming Distillery Tours and Request to Visitors]
With the announcement that the restriction of travel across prefectural borders,
which had been requested as a measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19,
will be lifted on June 19th,
Kanosuke Distillery will resume distillery tours as follows:
Scheduled date for tours to resume: Friday, June 19, 2020
*Reservations need to be made by 14 days before the visits.
- *Confirmations will be sent via e-mails within few days.
- *In case you do not receive the confirmation e-mail
or you would like to cancel your reservation,
please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org