- We offer guided tours to the distillery and our warehouses every day. With our expert guides, you will see all the whisky making process up close. You will also enjoy tasting our beverages after the tours at "THE MELLOW BAR" situated on the second floor of our building, that overlooks the beautiful East China Sea.
- 1Reception Desk
- 2History Guide
- 3Mash Tun (Sugar Conversion)
- 4Wash Back (Fermentation)
- 5Pot Stills (Distillation)
- 8Tasting at “THE MELLOW BAR”
- 9Please enjoy your time
at our “SHOP” and “GARDEN"
- *We don’t offer any liquor to car drivers.
- *Non-alcoholic beverage is also available.
- Tour Hours
- ①10:00am - 11:00am
②1:00pm - 2:00pm
③3:00pm - 4:00pm
- JPY 1,000
(tax included. Tasting included)
- Closed Day
- Closed Mondays, Tuesdays
(except public holidays)
and New Year's Holidays.
- Special Offer
- 500 JPY off from all the purchases
over 3,000 JPY at the shop
[Notice of Temporary Closure of Kanosuke Distillery]
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) in Japan,
all facilities at Kanosuke Distillery including the shop and
garden will be temporarily closed beginning April 1st until further notice.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,
but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
A reopening date, including resumption of distillery tours,
will be announced via our website, mail magazine, etc.
※The online shop will operate as normal.
*Reservations need to be made by 14 days before the visits.
- *Confirmations will be sent via e-mails within few days.
- *In case you do not receive the confirmation e-mail
or you would like to cancel your reservation,
please let us know at email@example.com