- We offer guided tours to the distillery and our warehouses every day. With our expert guides, you will see all the whisky making process up close. You will also enjoy tasting our beverages after the tours at "THE MELLOW BAR" situated on the second floor of our building, that overlooks the beautiful East China Sea.
- 1Reception Desk
- 2History Guide
- 3Mash Tun (Sugar Conversion)
- 4Wash Back (Fermentation)
- 5Pot Stills (Distillation)
- 8Tasting at “THE MELLOW BAR”
- 9Please enjoy your time
at our “SHOP” and “GARDEN"
- *We don’t offer any liquor to car drivers.
- *Non-alcoholic beverage is also available.
- Tour Hours
- ①10:00am - 11:00am
②1:00pm - 2:00pm
③3:00pm - 4:00pm
closing time 16:30
- JPY 1,000
(tax included. Tasting included)
- Closed Day
- Closed Mondays,
(except public holidays)
and New Year's Holidays.
- Special Offer
- 500 JPY off from all the purchases
over 3,000 JPY at the shop
To make a reservation for a distillery tour,
please submit the following information at least two weeks before
the date of your requested visit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name/Requested date of visit/Requested tour time (10:00 13:00 15:00)/
Number of guests/Country of residence/E-mail/Daytime phone/
Requested guide language (Japanese or English)
- *Reservations need to be made by 14 days before the visits.
- *Confirmations will be sent via e-mails within few days.
- *In case you do not receive the confirmation e-mail
or you would like to cancel your reservation,
please let us know at email@example.com
*If one of your group members is capable of interpreting from Japanese,
please cooperate with interpreting amongst your group as much as possible.
- *Please understand that depending on the requested date of your visit,
an English-speaking guide may not be available.